Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Yes, a great weekend for riding.


Weekend fullfilled. With the wife and kid's hanging out in Minnesota I was able to spend some quality time on the bike. Saturday allowed for 5 hour ride (actual ride time) that took us 37 miles around the 80403. This included White Ranch and a grand tour of Golden Gate State Park. I guess about 8000 feet of climbing, but I would not know. This was a great day in every way for me. We left my house close to 9:30 AM and returned to cold refreshing beverages around 4:30 PM. A full day of riding and adventure, fully enjoyed!

Sunday I was able to enjoy a good stretch on the legs, with a relatively flat 60 mile 4 hour ride. Perfect. Monday was also fun, an hour spin on the fixte followed up with some epic crit races in downtown Golden. Congrats to the B to the I to the L. Great race! This blurred pic is of the pro 1-2 race. Them boys can fly and make it look easy.

No comments: