Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Awesome 29er tires.


I have purchased these Maxxis Ignitor 29er tires, and have been riding them for about a month. They are the best tires that I have used in the 29er format, and meet the needs of Colorado riding. They hook up extremely well in climbing, in the corners, and descending. I think they are the perfect size in both width and air volume. Needless to say, I need to get a second pair to have them waiting in the wings, should a tire tragedy strike.

Summer of George II (Seinfeld reference)- The wife and kids are MN for the week of Memorial Day. I hope they have a blast, and I am so happy the kids get hang out with our family including the 15 cousins. We are very lucky to have such a great family. I miss you all. I am looking forward to some great days of riding.

No comments: