Thursday, June 01, 2006

Nothing but Love...


...for this bike. I truly appreciate this bike and its ability to cover some serious MTB terrain. This bike is a simple Moots YBB 29er with a WaltWorks fork. My favorite thing about this bike is the cockpit, I feel very comfortable, and in a position that allows for optimal use of power. The bike has preformed flawlessly for me, and most likely a lifetime ride. As I continue to focus my energy on the endurance genre of MTBing, I cannot imagine a more suitable ride.

Again, I have to give a major thumbs up to the Maxxis Ignitor tires. Maybe the best tire I have ridden for the Colorado conditions. Just ordered a second pair to have on hand.

The summer race schedule continues to fall into place. The first race will be the Breckenridge Firecracker 50. Next, will be the Laramie Enduro 111K. I sure would like to attempt a MTB century but have not been able to find one that works with my schedule. Also hope to knock-out a 24 hour event. I hope it comes together.

Good Day,

SC

No comments: