Friday, June 30, 2006

What is your favorite flavor?

I am such a whore. I have a love affair with three different bikes, not to mention my wife. Here is my beloved Vanilla in MTB single speed mode. This utilitarian frame serves many roles including MTB, fixed gear commuter/drinker, and my single speed crosser. The color I would describe as Espresso with kick.

For the last couple of months is has been in FG/commuter mode. That is until a group ride at Lair of the Bear required her services. Nothing like being 16 again, because I fell right in love with her agility on the trail...again. 16 never felt so right. The trail lent itself nicely to climbing and rolling singletrack with mountain vistas. Needless to say, I had a great ride. All this followed by 34oz. Fat Tire beers in Morrision. A serious question for the three of you who may read this...what beats a great ride and and great beer? I do not know the answer, but in my book, the list is short, real short.

Four days till FC 50. Yes, that race is Risky Business, "but some times you just have to say, what the F$ck". The Moots will be called into suffering service for the event.

Have a great and safe holiday weekend.

SC

3 comments:

Luby said...

Have a great Race

Ben said...

Good Luck. Hopefully there will be beer left after this years race! That is if Mike and Geezer don't drink it all.

gpickle said...

mmm...
vanilla.