Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Great weekend...


Quinn's last soccer game was Saturday morning. Soccer has been alot fun and we have been so fortunate to have great coaches and a good group of parents. Next, Marky B rolled by and we got a fly-line wet. Wrapped up the evening with a Pork Chop and a Buckeye victory. Sunday rolled in, and I rolled out to Boulder res for the race. The race went real well with a field of 95 riders. As my old coach used to say...assholes and elbows. The results were not great, but it was my best race of the year. Definitely need to commit to my starts. Looking forward to a good weekend of riding, but there will be no racing for me this weekend. UCI races will be rolling in Boulder. Should be fun to watch and support friends. Finally caved and sold my vw camper van. Now I am sportin'the element. I do like.

SC

No comments: