Wednesday, March 22, 2006

A typical dad move.


Sorry the picture is not great. This is what is left of the snow fort that Quinn and I attempted to build on Monday night. The fort construction went down like this: first, Quinn and I both work hard, next Quinn losses a little interest and only helps out when I ask. Finally, Quinn goes inside and leaves Dad all alone to finish the construction.

Every once in a while I have these flashbacks to my childhood. This particular flashback was of when my father got so involved in a project and my attention level continued to fall. I think this is something most dads can relate too. I did notice that during the couple of hours of my diligent snow fort work, my wife would peek outside with a smile. I think smile was hiding the laughter that was taking place inside.

No comments: