Monday, March 20, 2006

Great St. Patty's Day Weekend


















I love St. Patrick Day! Seriously, why not? There is no pressure, no gifts, no expectations. All I need to bring to this Holiday is a smile and some beer.

Friday started with a bike commute to work. The return trip home put me at the brewery. I love it when that happens.

To celebrate St. Patty's Day we started at the Golden City Brewery with a couple of friends and then home home for some Guinness and Irish stew. My wife is awesome and made a great batch. Thank you.

I took it pretty easy in regards to beer consumption. My wife and I went snowboarding on Saturday with "no kids". We left the kids with our good friends/ neighbors. The boarding was awesome. My wife took some good spills, but got up every time with a smile. Did I mention that I have an awesome wife?

Sunday was a total family day. We hung out at Casa Bonita. I wish my 4 year old son could write about this place. We would get a 3-page essay on why Casa Bonita is the greatest place ever. Needless to say we had a great time and some very marginal food.

Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments: