Monday, August 25, 2008

She's a beaut Clark

Sweetness has been treating me very well on the last couple rides. The pic is after we ripped Centennial Cone a while back. That was the first ride with the Manitou fork. I really enjoyed the plush ride. Yesterday I rode over at Indian Creek, what an awesome network of trails, thanks Scott.

Well, the Moots is up for auction. That has been an awesome bike and tons of fun, just want to try something new. Hope the next person has a great experience with the Moots. I know I did.

I am super stoked that Crossniacs will be working with The Golden Bike Shop. Great guys over there in Taylor and Adam. They have helped me out more than once when I have been in a jam. The shop really has a personable vibe I appreciate. Thank you.

Hope to ride with you soon, wherever you might be.

1 comment:

Ben said...

What do you think of the fork overall? I have always been curious.
Oh yeah, I have finally been updating my blog some too!